Success, and a Mistake

I spent the day working on the tops of my patchwork throws. The first two went very smoothly.
This is using a layer cake of Vera's Garden.
I wasn't sure about this set of fabrics until
I had them sewn together. Now I just love them!

This was made from a layer cake of Dill Blossom.
And then my mistake. I'm still not sure what I did. I have the rows all labeled. But somehow I ended up with having to join rows 3 and 6, rather than 3 & 4. So I have to identical squares together in the middle of the quilt.
So I'm going to sit down this evening and read about applique. Maybe I can stick something in the middle of the two.
This was made from a Chirp layer cake.

0 comments: